Shelley has post graduate qualifications in Ear, Nose & Throat Nursing, and established the first Crystal Clear Ear clinic in 2008. She has over 30 years nursing experience, and spent many years at The Royal Vic. Eye & Ear Hospital. She is a member of the Royal College of Nurses & Otolaryngology, Head & Neck Nurses Group, and speaks regularly at national nursing conferences.
- General Nursing Certificate, Div. 1 Alfred Hospital
- Ba. Science (Nursing) La Trobe University
- Post Grad. Certificate Eye & Ear, Nose & Throat Nursing, Royal Vic. Eye & Ear Hospital
- Post Grad Cert. Human Resource Management, Swinburne University
- Statement of Attainment 10416NAT Course in Micro-Suction and Aural Hygiene